Don’t FALL behind this season, keep advancing your skills and learning new material with a USA Fall Clinic!
Join one of our current Fall events or host your own! Contact your USA State Director for more information!
Southern California Cheer — Conner Huber
Northern California Cheer & Mascot — Jesa Herman
AZ, ID, NV, OR, UT, WA Cheer — Crystal Harward
CA, NV, OR, WA, AK, HI Dance/Song/Pom/Pep Flag — Nicole Cestone
AZ, UT, ID, NM, MT, CO, WY — Dance/Song/Pom — Brooke Hoepfner
Master Class Workshop – November 3, 2018
Contact Nicole Cestone for more information!
Tesoro High School
November 3, 2018
To be announced…
- Comfortable workout attire (i.e. t-shirt, shorts, pants, etc.). Appropriate athletic/dance shoes required. Not black soled shoes allowed.
- All jewelry must be removed for safety reasons.
- Healthy snacks/lunch and/or money to purchase items during the lunch break.
- Water/Water Bottles
- Completed Participant Release and Waiver form for each clinic participant
- For staffing purposes, additions and/or walk-ons will not be permitted on the day of the event.
- If there is a balance due on your account, this must be paid prior to the event. If paying with a credit card, please access your account on myVarsity.com or call the USA office at 800-886-4872. If paying with a check, please bring a copy of the check with you to the event and mail the original check to the USA office at the address below. Please do not bring payment to the event.
- Make sure all participants have an original, complete Participant Release and Waiver form. Be advised that this form must be completed by a parent or legal guardian. No one will be allowed to participant without a completed Participant Release and Waiver Form.
An adult at least 21 years of age is required to attend the event in its entirety.
A per person deposit equal to 50% of the event fee is required at the time of registration. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Registrations are not confirmed until the deposit or signed school purchase order is received. If your deposit is not received by the due date, USA reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Full payment is due 14 days prior to the event start date. If you are unable to pay in full by this date, we must receive a school purchase order or promise to pay statement on official school/organization letterhead. Either form must be signed by the school principal/organization administrator and clearly indicate the payment terms. Balances not paid within 90 days after the event will be turned over to a collection agency.
Form of Payment
You may pay online by credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) or mail in your check or money order to the USA office. Personal, individual, booster club, temporary or gym checks are not accepted. If mailing your payment, please include a copy of your invoice to insure proper credit to your account.
Unless otherwise indicated, a fee of $10 per person will be retained for cancellations made between the time the registration was submitted until the day of the event. Events that require pre-ordered tickets will result in full forfeiture of monies paid if cancelled within 14 days of the start date of the event.
Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the attention of the Registration Department within 30 days of the event end date. Refunds will not be issued if requested longer than 30 days after the event end date. Refunds will be processed upon completion of event reconciliation in the USA office. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the event is over to receive your refund.
USA Registration Department
5770 Warland Drive, Suite B
Cypress, CA 90630