Registering is easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Step 1 — Click the link below to register on the MyVarsity site!
To register, click on the link MyVarsity Registration
Click on More Info
Click on Register Now
If you are a Coach or Advisor, please use your Log In to register the Mascot under the School Name.
If you do not remember your log in, please contact the USA office
Follow the Steps to Register
Please either pay with a credit card on myVarsity.com or mail a check to the USA office.
Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received.
If you are a Mascot or Parent, please scroll down and Click on Individual Registration.
Follow the Steps to Register
If you are the Mascot select I will be attending this event myself
If you are a parent select I am signing up for this event on behalf of a participant
Please make sure to include the school name during the registration process
At the end of the registration process, make payment using a credit card.
Once the registration and payment have been received, you will receive a confirmation email
Step 2 — Make your $35 payment by calling in your credit card (800.886.4USA) or mailing a school or personal check to the USA Office by the October 12, 2018, deadline.
Please send checks to:
USA Mascot Madness
5770 Warland Drive, Suite B
Cypress, CA 90630
Step 3 — Print, complete and bring the Release and Waiver form with you to Mascot Madness on Saturday, October 20, 2018!
- If registering more than one mascot, please register each mascot separately
- The email address used under contact will be the email address that receives all correspondence regarding the registration and the event
- If you start a registration and are unable to complete it, please do not start another registration. Please contact the USA office to complete the registration
- If you need to pay with check, please exit out of the page at the end of the registration process and mail your payment to the USA office. Please note that the registration is not confirmed until payment has been received.
- You will receive some automatic emails from the system including one about receiving a log in for event information. We normally do not provide log-ins for individuals. All information you need for the event will be emailed to you.
- If you have questions regarding your registration or the event, please contact the USA office or email@example.com
- You can register multiple Mascots on one registration but please make sure to email the USA office the names of the Mascots attending
Ask your State Director for more information on other upcoming fall, winter and spring events, clinics and performance opportunities with the United Spirit Association!
Also, if you are ready to bring your timeout cheer and/or timeout dance to a larger stage, our Game Time competition divisions are calling your name! Check out our Game Time info >> CLICK HERE!
Want even more one-on-one time with a USA Instructor?
Sign up for GAMETIME LIVE! Schedule a USA Instructor to watch you in action on the sideline in the fall, then get immediate verbal feedback, followed up with written feedback and a 2 hour private clinic to make adjustments that will wow your crowd!
Need a unity routine for a pep rally or halftime? Call your State Director! We can add transitions and stunts that will pull your routines and program together on the field and off.
Travel with the USA!
Students selected as All Americans at camp have the opportunity to travel to London with Varsity Spirit and perform in the London New Year’s Day Parade. Have fun meeting other spiritleaders, dancers and drum majors from across the country and make amazing memories that will last a lifetime!
Captains and co-captains have the opportunity to take part in the Varsity Spirit Spectacular in Orlando, Florida! Look out for more information at USA Camp during your Captains’ Huddle!
Click HERE for more info!