General Information & Rates
Tryout Judge - $50.00 for first 2 hours and $17.00 each additional hour. The rate begins at the report time (Typically, 30 min. prior to start time).
Tryout Clinic Instructor - $60.00 for the first 2 hours and $17.00 each additional hour.
Mileage Rate - If a judge drives over 25 miles one way, then he/she is paid $0.45 cents per mile starting the 26th mile. USA will calculate mileage and include in the total for each judge.
Checks Available - Checks must be given to the judges the day of the tryout. In order to have checks ready ahead of time, advisors will be sent a confirmation letter via email with the names, addresses, social security numbers (if requested) and total amounts in advance.
- The main contact or Advisor/Coach needs to be present during the tryout.
- Score sheets and other materials need to be provided for the judges.
- Please provide someone to do tabulation, as USA does not provide this service
- An end time is needed for each tryout request, even if it is an estimated end time.
- We cannot guarantee requests made 2 weeks or less, prior to your tryout date.
2012 - Black Out Dates
Judges are not available (or may be limited) on the following dates due to major events (i.e. USA Nationals, Cheer and Dance Worlds, etc.). Despite limited staff availability during the following dates we cannot guarantee coverage. However, if you still would like us to try and get it covered we will be happy to work on it for you.
March 17-19 - USA Collegiate & All Star Championships
April 30-May 1 - Cheeleading & Dance Worlds
May 13-15 - USA Staff Training Workshop
May 26-30 - USA Staff Training Workshop