Scroll Down for More “Need-to-Know” Info
Other Camp Notes
- Sleeping bag or blankets, pillow, linens and towels
- Fan/Snacks/Water for Dorm Room (optional)
- Toiletries and Shower Shoes
- Alarm clock
- Completed and signed Release and Waiver Form
- Practice clothes, tennis shoes/dance shoes, sweatshirt or jacket (Dressy clothes not necessary)
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Water bottle to keep with you during class times
- Spending money to use at the Varsity Spirit Shop (optional)
- Most participants bring $50 – $55 for snacks, water, t-shirts, souvenirs, etc. (optional)
- Matching uniforms/outfits for evaluations, etc. (optional) – Spirit and Dance Camps Only
- MP3 player with speaker (these are not provided at camp). Note: Each school will receive a code which will allow you to download the USA Summer Camp music.
- Activity equipment (e.g. poms, mascot costume, etc.).
- Signs, poms, megaphones, banners and flags to incorporate into Game-Action Cheers Evaluation – Spirit Camps Only
- Rally Attire – See Rally Night Information Form – Spirit Camps Only
- Mace or Military Baton, Gloves, and Whistle – Drum Major Camps Only
Kick off your season by committing to take it to the next level with USA! Together, we’ll RAISE IT UP in 2018-2019!
RAISE the fun at USA Rally Night! Come dressed as your favorite super hero or super villain on the last night of camp for our “Super Hero Celebration!”
For program specific curriculum and evaluation information, please see the Event Paperwork tab of My Team Registrations in the Varsity Portal.
We value your feedback! In addition to the curriculum specific How Was Camp form given on the last day of camp, we would love to have each coach attending camp provide their feedback via a short digital survey. Either text “USA” to 36698 or visit usa.varsity.com/survey to get started!
Be part of something bigger! Please remind each participant to bring 2 addresses to camp to complete the 2 St. Jude letters for the Squad Credentialing program. Students completing 5 letters will receive a St. Jude pin!
Fall Football On-Field Performance
Feel the excitement of taking the field in front of thousands of college football fans. The energy is electric across the country on college game day!
Keep an eye out for information on upcoming fall Spirit Day opportunities!
Get a game ticket, practice time with Staff to brush up on material, a souvenir and experience college game day at its finest all included in one low price!
Ask your State Director for more information!
Want even more one-on-one time with a USA Instructor?
Sign up for GAMETIME LIVE! Schedule a USA Instructor to watch you in action on the sideline in the fall, then get immediate verbal feedback, followed up with written feedback and a 2 hour private clinic to make adjustments that will wow your crowd!
Need a unity routine for a pep rally or halftime? Call your State Director! We can add transitions and stunts that will pull your routines and program together on the field and off.
Travel with the USA!
Students selected as All Americans at camp have the opportunity to travel to London with Varsity Spirit and perform in the London New Year’s Day Parade. Have fun meeting other spiritleaders, dancers and drum majors from across the country and make amazing memories that will last a lifetime!
Captains and co-captains have the opportunity to take part in the Varsity Spirit Spectacular in Orlando, Florida! Look out for more information at USA Camp during your Captains’ Huddle!
Click HERE for more info!